i draw. and sometimes i post music too. but i make you dig through the pile first to get to the good stuff. oh, and welcome.

Monday, November 2, 2009

leftovers.


for the halloween party this year, i made a small batch of zombie fingers and strung them onto a hemp thread. the stubs glow in the dark as though infected and glowing with Solanum, the virus responsible for reanimation. the blood splatters are coated in a glaze to appear still wet. life-size and cast from my own fingers, i only have two left. i will offer one each, for free, to the first two people to show interest! email me at erin@erinruiz.com, or leave a comment on my blog and i'll get back to you.
game on!

ETA: all zombie fingers are accounted for. thanks to all for playing!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have to say I LOVE my zombie finger. It's hanging from my rear view mirror actually. It's so fitting. I feel like a zombie hunter or something.

shavizzle said...

PRETTY PLEASE MAY I HAVE ONE!